Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The Nature of Girls


The Nature of Girls

Ever notice the eternal need for some females to be the best at everything? Some girls always have to be right, always have to win the fight, always have to be the prettiest, the loudest, etc.... Before I had children, I always thought this was something that was taught...or an insane mental disposition. I thought this way, because I never thought I was one of THOSE creatures. How wrong I was. Having a house full of girls has shown me I passed on a lot more of these traits than I would care to admit. Sometimes they're obvious, but sometimes they show themselves in different ways.

For Example:

1. Bragging: comes naturally.

2. Hair: is in fact the first appendage in the line of fire of a physical confrontation. 

3. Tears: can be used to garner influence and power(or to make Mommy do things she doesn't want to do).

4. Clothes: are forever possessions of the first warm body that they come in contact with.

5. Drooling: is always done"on purpose", because they just like their hair that way.

6. Bugs: "I'm not scared of it, I just feel like running right now."

7. Vigilance: When it takes 20 minutes to explain the sequence of events that lead up to what we didn’t do today, your lack of interest is not an option.

8. Loudness: is equal to correctness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment